Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Award..Thanks Elle :)



Hopefully I have linked it right!

Thank you Elle for your nomination. Not sure I have inspired anyone :)


The Rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog 
2. Link back to the person who nominated you 
3. State 7 things about yourself 
4. Nominated 15 other bloggers for this award & link to them 
5. Notify those bloggers & the award's requirements 

Seven things about myself:

1 - I come from a family of 9. I am the youngest of our 'real' family
2 - With stepmother and kids we make 13 in our family
3 - I play the piano...sort of
4 - I hate parties..because there are people there that I don't know
5 - I don't give in easily
6 - We have a Lhasa Apso and fish
7 - I love fishing

Seven things about The Silence

1 - He is good looking
2 - He is sexy
3 - He is strong
4 - He is intelligent
5 - He has integrity
6 - He cooks well
7 - He doesn't know I am doing this :)

Now 15 nominations...in no particular order

Emi at                       veiledobsessions.blogspot.com
Willie at                     barneymarriedwilma.blogspot.com
Elle at                        ddfirewife.blogspot.com
Ward and June at    the50sdish.blogspot.com
Susie at                    hermischiefmanaged.blogspot.com
MrBB at                    adomesticdisciplinesociety.blogspot.com
Bonnie at                  bottomsmarts.blogspot.com
Callie at                    aboutusoz.blogspot.com
Bas at                       newlifeindd.blogspot.com
Fondles                    fondles.blogspot.com
Mrs D at                   mmd6448.blogspot.com
Mustbecrazy at        realiziiingmydream.blogspot.com
lillie and Ian at          atianandlilliesplace.blogspot
Cathie Cooky at      cookiemonsterswife.blogspot
Es May at                 mynewlifeindd.blogspot
Lucy Lou at              lucyslunacy.blogspot.com
Sunnygirl at             sunnygirls-aimlessramblings.blogspot.com


Sorry if I have left anyone off. Not intentional...just very late, and not even sure if I have actually linked anyone!

Each of these people have inspired me, helped me and at times just made me laugh :) and cry :')

Now...I have no idea how to notify you all!

Hugs and thanks Elle once again :)


















10 comments:

  1. Oh Hez thank you for the nomination.
    You defiantly deserve yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady...

    I posted my stuff a couple of days ago in response to elle's and P's nomination...in the comment section of my blog.

    http://barneymarriedwilma.blogspot.ca/2013/01/i-lied-confessed-then-lied-in-confession.html?zx=9d1201471aff35bd

    In case you are REALLY interested...lol

    Love Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Willie, I am so far behind on peoples blogs I don't think I will ever catch up!

      And of course I am interested!

      Hugs and love right back at ya

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, thank you for the nomination! I am very honoured. And I loved learning about you. That is a big family, you must have had a lot of fun growing up... with probably a lot of fights too. Do you hate all parties, or do you like smaller ones with like 10 people or less of people you know? Has the Silence found out yet about the things you shared about him? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es May your posts are very good and inspiring! I did not grow up with any of my family, as I was brought up by my grandparents.
      Small parties are ok, with close friends..and no The Silence, as far as I know has no idea yet :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much for the nomination, I greatly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you certainly deserve it!

      Delete