Saturday 6 April 2013

COME BACK HERE!

Boss Day..last Saturday.

Picture if you will a busy mall, on a Saturday, on Easter weekend, school holidays...a VERY busy mall, the busiest on our side of the city...and the most popular one too.

Add into that picture a wife who is starting to get just a little frustrated with all of the crowds, not being able to find what she is looking for, and the 'interactive directions map' is ...well...crap.....

Go a little bit further into the picture and see the wife (the good submissive wifey) standing by her Hoh waiting for him to use the stupid interactive map and find the store they are looking for. Picture too, if you will, the Hoh looking up the wrong shop, walking away and letting someone else use the stupid crappy machine after spending a good five minutes getting the thing to finally work and then five minutes trying to find the shop in the list.

Add in (sorry hope you are good at adding in) a wife with an incredulous look on her face that her Hoh has looked up the wrong shop after all that time and has now handed his place over to someone else, and that good submissive wifey walks away when the good intentioned Hoh says that they can line up again and use the interactive machine for a second time.

And the good submissive wifey keeps walking....

'COME BACK HERE!'

Ah...What? It is in red and large for a reason...because that is how HE yelled it....in a mall, a busy mall (did I say that it was an extremely busy mall?)

IN FRONT OF EVERYONE

OK, so he got all HoH'ee....which is good (I guess) but in a MALL?????

I would like to point out here that the rest of the day did not go well at all. He was apologetic and I was silently apoplectic.

For some unknown reason I was looking around for the kid he was yelling for to COME BACK HERE! before I realised it was me he was talking too...ME....his good submissive wifey!!!

I guess that I can be thankful that it was not in church.....

I am more mindful now when we go out though, as I have no idea what he could yell next time. So it has a silver lining after all.

We have a three day seminar coming up next week, all day for three days...I so hope that he has no reason to forget that we are not at home and that he cannot just say what he is thinking...loudly!

















18 comments:

  1. I would have been looking around to see which kid he was yelling at too, because I would be thinking He can't be talking to me. Although I can;t remember the last time I got my husband to go to the mall, he'd probably be overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be the last time I go to the mall with him too Mrs D!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not quite what I had to say...but pretty close :)

      Delete
  3. Looking around for the kid he was yelling at, lol. Sorry but I would be high stepping faster. Fire flying from my heals! I say you did a very good job, considering.

    And well I guess you have an HoH. Perhaps just like with us and our emotions being all over the place at the start, an HoH has to 'settle' in too with their HoHiness?

    Sooooooo happy you are 'back'!

    love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Willie :)

      The temptation to keep walking was pretty high! It only takes a split second to think though about what could possibly happen next if I had kept walking. I think being put OTK in a mall would not be in the best interest of ones dignity :)

      Oh it is great that he has settled into his HoHiness....so glad he found it in a MALL!!!

      Hugs and love

      Delete
  4. Oh my, one can see how that might make a girl more mindful in the future. At least you know he's comfortable in his role. Very nice you found the silver lining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dancingbarez

      I am now very mindful... extremely mindful :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  5. LOL, I can totally imagine H saying this. Did make me have to laugh though. We've just spent a week in Perth and I got some pretty 'awesome' looks at times from people when H told me to do things or ordered food for me.
    I think it would be easier in Church though because everyone there knows he loves me :)
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Callie,

      Hmm could of been easier in church. We get strange looks too now that I have learnt to defer to the Hoh. At first it was quite strange to do so and to have 'those' looks, but now it is just part of our life.

      Delete
  6. Oops.
    On the other hand, it is what he meant to say, very honest.
    Sometimes, it just comes out wrong.
    Moment for learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bas :)

      Yes he is very honest! I think he momentarily forgot where he was. A great moment for learning though..for both of us :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  7. Well, he is an HoH - that is for sure and it must take some living in that skin for a while..... as Willie said it sure does for a TiH. I know with my husband, if I want to bring out his inner bear - the mall is certain to get that going.....
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Lillie

      Hoping that the next time we go to the mall together that his 'inner bear' stays hibernating!

      Hugs

      Delete
  8. Hope the weekend gets better for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Hez! I'm sorry this happened but glad you wrote. I've been wondering about you.

    Interesting--I had a very similar dream last night. I woke up and snuggled in with him to convince myself that I wasn't in trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie,

      I have been so busy that often when I think of blogging it is at the end of a very long day. Hoping to be back more often after this weekend though as thinks start to settle down for a few weeks at least :)

      I have had dreams where I have woken and thought 'oh dear..am I in trouble?' then realised that it was just a dream...maybe I have a guilty conscience?

      Hugs

      Delete