Saturday 10 November 2012

LOL Day

Oh my gosh I did it! I added a picture! Ok, that is enough praising for me.

This is my first Lol day! Yippeeee!

And I know I have lurkers...my page counter tells me so.

And as my lurkers will know, I have only been blogging and living the DD lifestyle for just over a month.

I would love to hear from you, even just a hello I am here :)

Sometimes it is really hard to make that first comment. It can be scary, as you sit there and try and decide to comment or not.

When I first commented (Stormy - Shelter in The Storm) I felt that everyone would know who I was. Silly really...

Then I started my own blog about my journey in Domestic Discipline. It was still hard to comment on other writers blogs though. I was still afraid that what I was doing was wrong, that I would be judged, or my comments not welcome, or what right did I have to comment on their blogs, or I am allowed in this community of DD bloggers?

But as I have found out, there is no judgement here, only support and a 'friendship' though virtual, is possibly more of a friendship you would have with someone face to face.

It is where we can be 'real', no holds barred, true down to earth people. The support here is amazing :)

So, if you are a lurker (I am a day behind in my part of the world, as I was thinking I have only been blogging for a month..can I do this? But it is still Friday somewhere) please leave a hello, don't be afraid.

I would love to 'meet' you :)







35 comments:

  1. *waves* Happy LOL day, M3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi M3! Thanks for your comments on the ADDS blog :)
    I enjoy reading your new blog and wanted to wish you a Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :) and Happy LOL Day right back at you.

      Delete
  3. Its never too late! N i felt that way in the beginning too- like i couldnt possibly be good enough to b accepted here in blogland. Boy was i wrong.

    Have a happy LOL day sweet stuff !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy LOL Day to you to Fondles. Love reading your blogs :)

      Delete
  4. Not a lurker...more like a stalker really!

    Congrats on getting the picture up. This weekend I'm going to be taught how to put in links! We are on our blogging way! LMBO!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Willie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yippee, I have got to the 'stalker' stage then too on your blogs!!! This weekend is getting off to a good start..10 mins late with The Silence's coffee, and we are meant to be out in half in hour for a conference that goes AAALLLLL day..right up until bedtime. So better move it, move it :) instead of sitting here blogging and reading.

    (Can you teach me how to do links when you find out?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi M3,

    Happy LOL 7 day! I'm not really a lurker but stopped by to say hello.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hermione,
      Happy LOL Day to you too! Thank you for stopping by to say hello :)

      Delete
  7. Happy LOL Day!
    It is my first time participating in LOL Day as well :o)
    And I totally understand how it can be hard to comment on other writers blogs, even though you now have a blog of your own; I think that only gets easier with time and the support and friendship to be found in this blogland is really incredible :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bleuame

      Happy LOL Day to you and congrats on your first one as well. Yes it does get easier with time :) and the support and friendship is incredible :)

      Delete
  8. It is still Friday over here, so I feel free to wish you a happy LOL day.
    Since it is already weekend where you live, I also wish you a happy weekend.
    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bas,
      Thank you :) Sunday to go!
      Hugs right back at you :)

      Delete
  9. Hi I was just lurking at your blog and wanted to say Happy LOL day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn :)

      Thank you! Happy LOL Day to you too :) Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  10. I'm no lurker, but isn't it great to know you have them already?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie!!! Hi Susie :) Yes, I have quite a few lurkers :)

      Delete
  11. Hi! Happy LOL Day. thanks for coming by

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Hi SNP, Happy LOL Day right back at you :)

      Delete
  13. Happy LOL Day, M3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great first LOL Day.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spankedhortic, thank you for commenting :) Happy LOL Day to you too

      Delete
  15. And Happy LOL Day Florida :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. And there is! Let me 'introduce' one of my regular, I know about, Lurkers :)

      Delete
  17. I'm so glad you came to my blog, and I'm so glad that you de-lurked when you did ;) Welcome to LOL day, and please say hello to The SIlence (he sounds so spooky! Hee hee)

    Have a wonderful trip!

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stormy :)

      Thank you for commenting :) I am so glad that I de-lurked too! and thank you for welcoming me so well to the community when I did.

      He IS spooky..

      Six days before we go..I am not packed..which we usually are by now. Been so busy with daughters graduation that Christmas has not even been thought about yet. Which is really unusual, as by now I am hauling out boxed of Christmas stuff!

      Delete
  18. Happy LOL Day!

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Todd and Suzy :)

    Thank you for commenting and nice to 'meet' you :) Happy LOL Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete