Thursday 28 February 2013

Exercise Machines and Kettle Bells Part Two

Well this is a really short post on my progress.

I have lost some weight! Somewhere around 4kgs!!!

My arms are thinner..as so are my thighs...I now like my thighs :)

So I have lost 1cm of my arms, I think the same on my legs, a few cm of my thighs, and around 3cm of my waist!

Unfortunately I have to say that I have put back on a kilo and a bit in the last week, all because of an immense craving for crisps  :(

But hooray for exercise machines and kettle bells!!!

Sorry was going to put in pictures but have to run...

18 comments:

  1. Wow! Good on you Hez!!! Congrats!

    love willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good for you Hez. Just be careful as you have been so sick. Don't overdo it.

    Bossy North American...I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! That's awesome! I know how much determination and hard work it takes to lose weight, congratulations! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Es May

      Motivation has been a bit lacking over the last few days, but I am still keeping on with it :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  4. Hi Hez, well done , It is so hard to lose weight, I know I am trying since the damn menopause has got me round the middle, love janxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan

      Hmmm menopause...yes :( I cannot see it when just looking at myself, it is only when I put on some clothes that I have not worn for such a long time that I realise that I am actually managing to lose some.

      Hugs

      Delete
  5. You have inspired me! Congrats on your success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nellie

      Glad to have inspired you :)

      Delete
  6. That's great Hez, don't let the setback get to you, just keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Db

      My fault for the setback :( does not matter, what matters is that I keep going :)

      Hugs

      Delete
  7. Yay! Congrats Hez, it's an awesome feeling isn't it 4kg is great!

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is an awesome feeling! Still lots more to go though :)

      Delete
  8. You lost it and I found it :(
    Congratulations!
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bea,

      Well I don't want it back if you have found it thanks :)

      Hugs

      Delete