Wednesday 16 January 2013

Name Change (Thanks Callie)

Name change from M3 to Hez :)

Hello peoples...when I first started blogging, or rather my gmail account I could not put in the name I wanted, got frustrated and just put in M3.

Thanks to Callie :) I now have changed my name to Hez (a name that The Silence used to call me, now he just calls me his darling....and I can hear you all say...awwwwwww)

So there it is....If I comment....and I am way behind on reading the blogs....sorry...it will now be as Hez and not M3

Have a great day!! :)

14 comments:

  1. You're muchely Welcome :)

    But now I'm wondering what Hez is short for........... I've got a few ideas in my head :P


    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl..how about Hezekiah...or hesitate..or The Silences' one...Hezarectomy...or another one of his...'It could be 'His' but we have not quite got there yet! silly man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it stands for, I like it better then M3.
    M3 seems like a friend of R2D2 or CP30 lol
    Hez seems like a person :)
    Welcome to Hez!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is better :) I like the reference to Star Wars....scify person are you?

      Thank you for your welcome :)

      Delete
  4. OK, welcome again in Blogland, Hez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it - and it's cute
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lillie
    hugs right back at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a difference! His darling!
    Fantastic!
    What a difference domestic discipline makes!
    I love it!
    Hugs
    Jack's Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill

      Oh yes, it makes a huge difference!

      Hugs right back at you :)

      Delete