Saturday 1 December 2012

I'm BAACCCCKKKK!!!

Hi everyone!

Just a short blog, since it is 1am, to  let you know that we are now back.

In short, the first week went really well, as I was very mindful of what I said and did...

The second week PMT kicked in and tomorrow (or rather later today) will bring the 'clean slate' spanking plus a day of relearning for the both of us :(

It is amazing how fast you forget things.

On a good note there was no control issues...probably not because I was so good, but because there just was not much really to control :)

Living in a hotel for two weeks, not having to cook or clean, or keep that darn health diary...no housework etc...oh such was the life!

I have a lot of reading to catch up on over the next few days on what you have all been doing.

I have thought about you all often and wondered how you were all getting on.  The country we were in did not allow gmail to often and certainly not blogger! Gosh I was going through withdrawals!

Anyway, love and hugs to you all! Gosh it is so good to be back!!


12 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Happy dancing. Well not really...mentally though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Wilma...I was happy dancing mentally too!

      Delete
  2. WELCOME BACK! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emi, it is so good to be home again :)

      Delete
  3. So happy to see you back
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome welcome welcome baaaack!! :)
    MrBB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home M3! I knew you'd do really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie, didn't do to bad at all :)

      Delete